Custom Sublimation Transfers
Custom Sublimation Transfers
Purchase then submit your PNG (300dpi) OR SVG graphic to
secure print with heat tape
390°, 70 seconds, medium/high pressure
or whatever works best with your press
A few things to NOTE about sublimation and sublimation transfers:
- Sublimation transfers require a HEAT PRESS to be applied. They can not be applied with an iron.
- Transfers must be used on a substrate coated for sublimation (mugs,etc.) or fabric with at least 50% polyester. 100% polyester is recommended for best results. The fabric must be white or a light color such as an ash gray. The image will not show up on black or dark colors. Any other colors other than white may alter the colors when pressed.
- Also, sublimation does not use white ink therefore if there is white in the design it will become the color of the fabric you apply it to (ie if there is white in the design and you press it to an ash gray shirt, that part would be ash gray)
- The colors on the listing may differ from the colors on transfer. More true colors will show once pressed to the substrate.
- Garment transfers will have the image reversed, this is because you will be pressing the image face down on your substrate, which will press the image the correct way (right to left) * please do not mirror your images when sending*
**There are no returns or refunds on any transfers. If you need to have an item before a certain date then please message me and you can pay for guaranteed shipping. I have no control over USPS or the weather so if you do not receive an item when you need it, there will be no returns.
HELPFUL SIZING GUIDE:
always measure your product first
Baby - 4” on the longest side
Youth - 8” on the longest side
Adult - 11” wide (12" max length)
2XL-XXL and Full Back Images - 12” wide (15" max length)
Reasy to press transfer is 11”x17”
if your graphic is a square an 11” print would be the largest length all four sides with margins that makes your final print apprx. 10.8”
if it’s a rectangle it can go as wide as height will allow at apprx 10.8”
** For T-shirts- Press at 385-400 degrees for 45-60 seconds with medium pressure. Every heat press is different so I recommend trying the “Test” print so you can play with different heat settings and record what works best for YOU. For apparel use a 50% or higher poly count and a light colored shirt for best results. **
**You will want to place a piece of parchment paper or copy paper inside the shirt, under the shirt and on top of the shirt (I buy mine at costco... HUGE roll!)… in addition to your parchment sheet on top before pressing. This prevents dyes from bleeding through to the back of the shirt or getting on your heat press.
** do NOT move the transfer after it has been heat pressed, take it off the shirt in one swoop, dont let it move or you will get something called “Ghosting”
** Some people like to use heat transfer tape, others use re-positionable sticky spray… do you research! I personally use transfer tape. If you use the adhesive spray, make sure you are using one meant for sublimation and remember to spray LIGHT. Any blotches from the spray can WILL show up when pressed so again, I urge you to do your research
*** RIP THE EDGES OF THE PAPER PRIOR TO PRESSING… Rip it by hand, don’t cut… it makes the edges smoother and will not leave lines in the fabric from the hard edge of the paper.
*******GRAPHIC FILE REQUIREMENTS*******
***SUPER IMPORTANT***Your transfers will only turn out as good as the files you use. If you send a low quality, internet-size pictures / files (72dpi or less) you will receive less than ideal transfers. If you are unsure of your file quality, please send me a note PRIOR TO ORDERING.
-Ideal file type(s): PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG
-Color Format: RGB
-File Size / Resolution: 300 d.p.i
-Do not mirror / reverse your images. (I will do that for you.)
current turnaround for sublimation prints is just 3-5 business days! I however have no control over USPS or the weather so if you do not receive an item when you need it, there will be no returns. If you need it to arrive at a certain time, guaranteed, I would recommend sending an email first.
Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions… before or after your purchase. I am here to help :)
On average, please allow approximately 3 - 5 business days for crafting.
For our most recent turn around time please check in with the announcements in our Facebook group